Sunday, October 18, 2009

The ICT Integration in our Science


Since I became a high school student, Science has been the best part of my high school life since then. On the past few years and also until right now when I am still studying this subject, still our teachers have been giving us some tasks or an activity that we have been still used with the ICT Integration. The given tasks that they have given to us are such as the assignments, our projects, journals or a research also that we are going to be used or to surf the internet with the computers that can help us to solve the tasks that has given.

Well on the month of June on this year, our teacher, Mrs. Franco has been given a task for us to research about the Famous Physicists that those people who are truly influenced the life of Physics .Then after that, the Filipino Physicists that we have also to search has been given to us to research as well. We have been researched about their biography and also on what they have been invented to be named them as one of the Famous Physicist that who truly influenced on the life of Physics. Well from that given tasks to us, I have been forced to use or to surf the internet because the tasks that has been given will be passed on the next day and so I did it. So on the next day, I have been graded about ten points on my assignment that have given to us, but my other classmates don’t have so they got zero on our first assignment.

Then on the following days, our teacher has been given a new task again for us to work on it. That new task again that has been given will be our first project for the First Grading. The project that has been given will be the Photo Gallery of the Famous Physicists who totally worked on “radiation”. We have only to collect five physicists to make our photo gallery. Then she also told us that she will give us one week to work on it and pass it on time.

Well because of that, I decided to work on it using the computer. Although we have a computer in our home, so I will make it on time. Not only with their photos that we will going to make, we will also have to research about their biography and also on how they worked on radiation as well. So I surf the computer and then I found the answers on the given tasks from us. Still after one week, I passed it and I have given about twenty points in our first project for the first grading.

Well I am not the only one who used the internet; also my other classmates did that thing also to make successful to the given tasks to us. Well thanks to the internet.

Well not only on the assignments that we have the ICT Integration. We have it also in our journals since then when I was in first year until that when I was in third year. Because when we are having with our Science Journals, we also need to use the internet that we are forcibly to use to research more about on what the questions that are given to us. Well, but still we are allowed to use it so that we can also learn more that can truly help in our studies.

So it is truly thanks to the internet that it can help me to research more on what the teachers have given a task to us students.

No comments:

Post a Comment