Sunday, October 18, 2009

The ICT Integration in English


I was still a third year high school last year when my teacher in English let me to pass about the definition of the different Verbal Phrases because the project that I will passed will be used for their review for the English contest. The reasoned why she let me to pass that thing is that I have so many absences and also I missed some quizzes and activities as well that the others have taken since the time that I was absent. Because of that, she gave me another chance and she asked me if I want to be back my grades that are higher and also that I have not been get because of my absence.

Well the reasoned why I was always absent when I am still third year is that because of my Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). My disease is always the reason why I am absent, but still when I will get back in the school again, I have my doctor’s sleep and then I gave it to my teachers and then they will excused me. I was so lucky at that time because even I am always absent; they can give me a chance to let my grades again be good and get higher as well.

So based from what I have said before, our teacher gave me a chance to pass my project so that my grade will get higher again but I still don’t know what Verbal Phrases are since then. So again I was used again with the ICT Integration. So, I was able to used or to surf the internet to search more again about the given tasks to me. Well on the next day, I finished my accomplishments and then I passed it to my teacher and then she put a grade on it. I don’t know what grade she put on my project but still thanks to her that my grades are still high.

Not also in third year that I have been with the ICT Integration, I have been using with this until right now even that I was in fourth year. Well last two weeks, our teacher gave us a project and that project was the Home Reading Report. This project was passed last Tuesday before our First Departmental Test. Our home reading report entitled “The Bishop’s Candlesticks”. Based from our reading report, there are so many questions that we need to search or to surf on the internet to find the true answer of the question that has given. So I was about to used again the internet for the answers. I got it all from their and then I answered it all after we passed it last Tuesday. Well based from that, I have good news. Last Monday (Aug. 17) our teacher in this subject, Mrs. Pamittan announced from us the one who got the highest score in our section. The one that who got the highest score for the Home Reading Report was me. When I heard that announcement I was so happy because I will don’t get a high score like that not because for me surfing then internet. So again thanks to the internet for helping me for my home reading report and also thanks to my tea

No comments:

Post a Comment