Sunday, October 18, 2009

The ICT Integration in Mathematics

Since I was a child, Mathematics is my most favorite subject until right now, because I like some things in this subject like for the things that I want to solve, I want to count and also I want to challenge myself by searching and solving for the correct answer. From this subject I get high scores in my quizzes, assignments, in my projects and also in my grades. Well not always I am is the highest in our class because some of my classmates are also genius in this subject. But still I can understand the lessons in this subject but then I am still striving to get good grades as well.

When I was on second year, our teacher in this subject, Mrs. Gines are always giving us difficult tasks such as the quizzes, assignments and also the activities. She also wants us to pass our projects on time because she didn’t want late projects. Well based from what I have said before Mrs. Gines gave a project to us before the school year ends and also before our summer vacation. Then she let us to pass it after one week. Well she let us to pass about the Famous Mathematician that will be put on the one whole card board with their biography and also on what they have been done to be the call their selves as one of the Famous Mathematician. Our teacher also said that we are allowed to draw and print their biography but my problem is I don’t know how to draw and to print using my own hands. So because of that, I asked Mrs. Gines if I am allowed to use a computer to make my project, and then she said “yes” and she also said that it will be more beautiful if we used a computer.

Well I was forcibly to use the computer because of my problem. So I let my other classmates also to use the computer so that they will no more draw and print anymore. So based from what I have said before for my project, I have chosen “Rene Descartes” to be my project. So one week after, I have been finished it and then I passed it to our teacher to check it as well.

Well not only when I was in second year that I have been using the computer, but still also until right now. Well for being a fourth year student, we have been also researching for our assignments and activities by surfing in the internet for searching the answers as well. So until right now, our teacher is still giving us some assignments and also an activity for us to work on it.

Thanks a lot again to the internet because on helping me to search for the tasks that have been given to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment